This was always a lovely home, but it is now transformed into the beautiful 3/4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house it is today. Perfect for family life, couples, or executive singles, the floorplan is extremely flexible, with the 4th bedroom ideal for a home office, and the generous open-concept living/kitchen/dining leading out through French doors to the private and secure back garden. With the re-cycled brick double garage off the Right-Of-Way as a backdrop, the yard is wonderful for play or entertaining friends and family.
This inner-city pocket of Perth is a lively exciting location, teeming with cafes and restaurants, in Leederville, Mount Hawthorn and North Perth. With easy access to the City and Freeways North and South, this home offers an enviable lifestyle.
You will love it!
– 3 bedrooms plus home office/ 4th bedroom
– Stunning main bathroom
– 2nd bathroom with clawfoot bath
– Open plan living with access to garden
– Kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings
– Beautiful presentation throughout
– Plenty of work space and storage
– Classic 1920’s features throughout
– Split system air-conditioning
– Rear entertaining deck
– Established fruit trees
– Reticulated lawns and gardens
– Double garage with extra storage
– Entry from R.O.W
– 384 sqm block
– Shire rates: $1,955.96 per annum
– Water rates: $1,386.71 per annum
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.