However behind the scenes there have been many recent updates, both bathrooms and the kitchen have been recently renovated, solar hot water installed, new insulation and security windows and gate. The informal open-concept living flows through to the al-fresco area, a huge patio and a large garden that has fruit bearing trees including avocado, apple, passionfruit and fig.
This a large home with an even bigger personality and with so much space both inside, and outside on the 854sqm block. It is easy to see why Dianella is such a popular suburb, it has schools, sporting facilities, parks and such a choice of shopping. The City is so accessible and you have a great
strip of local shops just around the corner. It’s an established family friendly neighbourhood and you will love it, it’s ‘Fab’.
• 4 bedrooms with built-in/walk-in robes
• Large open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Recently renovated kitchen
• 2 updated bathrooms one ensuite and one for the family
• Fabulous sunken lounge
• Formal dining with pitched ceiling
• Outdoor entertaining patio area
• Double garage
• R/C air-conditioning (4 x spilt systems)
• Built-in/walk-in wardrobes
• Whole house water filtration
• 855 sqm block zoned R30 with development potential (STCA)
• New security windows and gates
• Solar hot water to the main house
• Energy efficient, low emissions new Canadian wood heater
• Abundant birdlife in back yard
• Council rates: $1,703.60 per annum
• Water rates: $1,304.72 per annum
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.