Offering the flexibility of either 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms and a study, paired with the convenience of two separate living areas, your new home will provide space for all to enjoy.
With most of the living areas already receiving improvements and sporting a groovy retro bathroom, you can move in and live comfortably as soon as you receive the keys.
However, if your tastes favour the more contemporary, why not add your own flavour and renovate?
– Renovations made to the Kitchen and Living areas
– Blackbutt Timber Flooring
– Ducted Reverse-cycle Air-Conditioning
– Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
– 90mm 6 Burner Stove and Oven Combo
– Dish Washer
– Built-in-robes in Master Bedroom
– Built-in-robes in 2nd Bedroom
– North-West Facing with plenty of Natural Light
– Built-in Plumbed BBQ in the Alfresco Area
– Lockable, Remote-Opening Garage
– Garden Shed
– Large Two-story Cubbyhouse (regretful sale for the kids)
– Groundwater Bore with new Retic Controller
– Foxtel dish
– Solar Hot Water System
– Multiple Separated living areas
– Large Carport Suitable for Boat or Caravan Storage
Nestled in a quiet pocket of Stirling, this property is surrounded by amenity without sacrificing the ideal suburban lifestyle.
Boasting an impressive 781m² of land there is no shortage of space, sitting above the average lot size for the street you should have no trouble keeping up with the Joneses.
Being positioned West of the “Watt Street Intersection” this section of road is rarely used as a thoroughfare, limiting road use to mostly local traffic.
A short walk will bring you to the picturesque Stirling gardens, venture slightly further and you’ll find yourself at the Stirling Train Station.
On those days when you simply must use the car, this location offers easy access to the freeway, the cardiovascular system of our City.
Considering the close proximity of Karrinyup Road, the newly renovated shopping centre and many Perth beaches are a short and simple drive.
Pull into the recently opened Rosalie shopping centre on your way home for groceries, or simply order in from one of the many local restaurants if you don’t feel like cooking.
At 26 Newcomen Road, you’re never far from anything.
Any property with this much going for it is sure to sell soon.
Make sure you make it to one of our home-opens ASAP before you miss out!