Standing proudly amongst other quality built homes in a desirable pocket of Dianella, 26A Homer Street overlooks the Mount Lawley Golf Course (the eighth hole to be exact)!
Property Features to appreciate:
– The main bedroom/ensuite (with separate bath & shower) is downstairs
– A generous north-facing open plan living is flooded with natural light and flows out to a spacious alfresco and easy-care, attractive garden
– A lengthy breakfast bar in the kitchen works well as a homework zone during dinner prep. It’s also a great servery for entertaining.
– There are two bedrooms upstairs that will accommodate double beds. The 4th bedroom works for the youngest sibling or functions well as a study
– The family bathroom too, has a separate shower and bath
– Security alarm
– Rinnai instantaneous gas HWS
There’s a lot to love about this location:
? Attractively positioned to the cafe and shopping precincts of Inglewood and Mount Lawley
? Convenient access to the CBD
? Wake to bird song and enjoy a natural tree top vista over the course from your balcony
If you’re a golfer, tee off from here and if not, 26A Homer Street is simply a lovely place to live!
Annual Council Rates: $1988.59
Annual Water Rates: $1496.21
Green title lot: 445m2