Low maintenance and suitable for a lock and leave lifestyle, this property would be ideal for a range of buyers including professional couples or singles, families, investors, those looking to downsize or find a city base.
Additional features of the property you will enjoy:
– Rear home on a 388sqm allotment – no strata fees!
– Large kitchen with stone benchtops and all the appliances you would expect; including gas stovetop, oven and dishwasher, plus ample bench and cupboard space
– Dining area adjoining the kitchen
– Main living area flowing from the kitchen & dining area
– Main bedroom on the ground level, with a wall of BIR’s and a picturesque outlook over the rear leafy courtyard
– Beautifully renovated bathroom with full height tiling and contemporary finishes including a feature recessed shower shelf
– Upstairs you will find two additional large bedrooms, each with BIR’s
– Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC
– Second spacious living area
– Ample linen and storage space internally, plus a separate external storeroom and mezzanine platform in the garage allowing for extra storage
– Dedicated laundry
– Tranquil outdoor alfresco, ideal for entertaining outdoors
– Established, low maintenance gardens that wrap around the courtyard
– Security alarm system
– Double car garage, plus additional parking space for a car/boat/trailer
A fantastic location within the sought after Como Beach precinct, you’ll enjoy living only moments to the shopping, cafes & restaurants along Preston Street and love the accessibility to the city, schools or universities by car, bus or train. For further enquiries or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.