Entering into the open plan living & dining area, you’ll instantly take note of the high ceilings, large windows & timber features, proving warmth to the home. The solid wood herringbone flooring brings everything together to provide an impressive entry and classic look to the space. Positioned in one of the best pockets of the sought after Como Riverside precinct where you will enjoy river views from your bedroom; this home offers that distinct relaxed lock & leave lifestyle with the convenience of an inner-city address.
Additional features you will enjoy:
– Street front home with secure car parking
– Spacious open plan living & dining area at the front of the home, with large windows to fill the room with sunlight
– Good sized kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space; plus modern stainless steel appliances including gas stovetop, oven & dishwasher
– Large master bedroom suite with BIR, ensuite and a private balcony offering views over Melville Waters
– Two additional good sized bedrooms, each with BIR’s
– Main bathroom with bath, shower & bidet
– Split system air-conditioning to the main living area, master and one of the secondary bedrooms
– Dedicated laundry with separate powder room, and direct access to the rear
– Internal storage area under the stairs
– Freshly painted with new carpets
– Rear courtyard and entertaining area with an external storage room
– Secure carparking for one car, plus ample of street parking at the front of the home
– Wonderful location within walking distance to Como Primary, Preston Street café & shopping precinct, local parklands and the river
– Easy access to Perth City via car or public transport, with bus stops very close by
A home that is move-in ready but offers plenty of scope to add your own touches, this would be an ideal place to call home, a savvy investment or a convenient city base and caters to a wide range of buyers and offers endless appeal!
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.