An impressive facade is emulated by a dramatic interior with pitched roof-lines, the ‘jewel-in-the-crown’ being the floor to roof 8 meter glass cathedral-style window and bi-fold doors which leads out to the terrace. With an expansive void over this living area, both the upper mezzanine levels also take advantage of the light, views and sense of space created by this huge wall of glass. Downstairs the open plan design incorporates living and dining plus a beautiful kitchen complete with 3 ovens, pantry and walk-in cool room, the stone benches are complimented by the large format stone tiles that run continuously through to the courtyard when the massive doors are open the inside blends seamlessly with the outdoors. The second mezzanine level has a second living area as well as 2 bedrooms, the master having the requisite walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom plus a second family bathroom.The third floor is reminiscent of a New York Loft and features a study nook and further living area. One could create a glorious 3rd bedroom/retreat or whatever takes your fancy, it is a delightful light-filled space space with it’s eaves and views across the void.
As well as the lifestyle offered by this unique home, the buyer will also enjoy this sought after suburb just 10 minutes from the CBD. Walk to the interesting shops and myriad cafes and restaurants that abound in this vibrant location.
– 3 Lovely bedrooms
– 2 Designer bathrooms
– Open-plan living-kitchen-dining
– Additional living area on upper 2 levels
– Well-equipped laundry and powder room
– Double garage parking and store
– Outdoor living and entertaining in a stone-paved courtyard
– Three-storey mezzanine styled home
– Large format stone tiles on ground level, carpeted on upper levels
– Luxurious carpet on upper levels
– High-end fixtures and fittings
– Delonghi oven, two additional Miele ovens, Bosch dishwasher
– Split system air conditioning
– Flawless Mid-Century Modern presentation
– Large walk-in cool room
– Generous courtyard for outdoor entertaining
Just a browse through the photos and video will convince you that this home is ‘A Looker’. It’s exciting, innovative and ultra special.
BUYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS HOME WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2019 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Council: $ 2,312.83 pa
Water: $1,246.69 pa