This spacious Dale Alcock built home boasts approximately 168sqm of internal living space and 254sqm of total build area! Conveniently located, with the Swan River at the end of Katanning Street and just a short drive to the Bayswater Town Centre including currently under upgrade Bayswater Train Station.
If you’ve been searching for a modern, spacious and low-maintenance home – I think you may have just found the one!
Primary features include (but are definitely not limited to):
– Built by quality builder Dale Alcock Homes
– Large main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Great size minor bedrooms all with built-in-robes
– Both bathrooms have full height tiling
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Lounge room/theatre room at front of home
– Super-sized open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Modern laundry with built-in-cabinetry
– Tiling throughout
– Large timber decked double-alfresco; space for the entire neighbourhood!
– Fully paved front & back for low-maintenance living
– Lovely established front garden with pretty picket fence
– Large double garage with shoppers entry into the kitchen
– Solar panels and CCTV system
– Kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
A viewing will impress, for more information please contact Shaun of Bellcourt. Mount Lawley on 0466 822 050 or via email@example.com – otherwise, I look forward to showing you through at our home open!
Council Rates: $2154.82 approx. P/A
Water Rates: $1325.02 approx. P/A