With high ceilings and light filtering in throughout the property, you will love the feel of this home and take note of the extra thought and details that have gone into creating the sophisticated and contemporary interiors. A place that will become your retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Additional features you will enjoy:
– Easy care, 588sqm green title block
– Spacious and well appointed throughout
– Entry featuring an informal sitting/lounge area that leads
– Expansive living room or dining hall, an area which leads through to the outdoor alfresco. The perfect space for entertaining or relaxing with friends and family and cleverly serviced by a kitchenette for ease of indoor-outdoor entertaining
– Modern & functional kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of storage space and a suite of European appliances, including gas stovetop
– A spectacular master bedroom to the first floor, complete with powder room and a large private balcony – the perfect space to start and end each day, with views toward the Raffles Tower and Melville Waters. This space could also double as a home office, activity area or additional living area/retreat
– Three additional good sized bedrooms on the ground level, each with BIR’s and one with its own ensuite which is also accessible from the rear for convenient access when jumping out of the pool!
– Main bathroom with bath, shower and WC
– Dedicated laundry with lots of bench and cupboard space
– Ample storage throughout, including under stairs storage
– Private rear outdoor space with paved alfresco, a large sparkling below ground pool and separate grassed yard
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Black-butt timber flooring
– Plantation Shutters
– Solar panels
– Security alarm system
– Freshly painted throughout
– Low maintenance, established gardens
– Double car garage with shopper’s entry, plus additional space for parking
Situated on the riverside of Como, you’ll enjoy the lifestyle this location provides. Nearby a host of restaurants, cafes, shops & parks, plus leading schools and public transport. A truly spectacular home that is not to be missed, for more details or to arrange a viewing please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.