Situated in a small boutique complex consisting of only 6 apartments, the spacious north facing design saturates the living space with natural light curating a warm and welcoming energy. With high spec finishes throughout, this home boasts features rarely seen in apartment living. This apartment delivers the winning combination of contemporary design, a small complex, low annual strata fees and a superb location all wrapped up in one.
Located just a short drive to some of Perth’s most iconic beaches and riverside locations. Within walking distance to the Claremont shopping and entertainment precinct, public transport, a pristine park and sports oval all on your doorstep.
Property features include but not limited to:
– Small boutique complex of 6
– 64sqm living space
– Blackbutt timber flooring
– High ceilings
– Open plan fully fitted kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
– Master bedroom with Built in robes
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Architecturally designed
– Views of Lake Claremont Reserve
– Treetop outlook from bedroom and living area
– Built by award winning builders Distinctive Homes
– Visitor parking
– Located directly opposite Mt Claremont Farmers Market
– A short stroll to Claremont Quarter, Davies Road Claremont Village Shops & Claremont Swimming Pool
Sunlight fills the void
Verdant vista surrounds you
Living without woe
*Disclaimer: The photos used are not of Unit 6 and are instead from a near identical apartment in the same complex. Actual photos coming soon.