With a northeast orientation overlooking Coolbinia Reserve and one of the few remaining lots with direct access to the park, design and build your new abode to capture this exceptional parkland vista.
Alternatively, take advantage of the R40 zoning to plan a unique park side development (duplex or triplex STCA), which presents so much opportunity:
• Retain the park side lot to build your new home and sell the street front block
• Design your new residence to enjoy the full block now, with potential to subdivide in time (your nest egg for the future)
• Astute investors will appreciate the value of the gradient of this block with a duplex development offering uninterrupted park views from the second storey of the street front property as well
The original house will be sold in an ‘as is’ condition.
· 707m2 (R40)
· School Zones – Coolbinia Primary School and Mount Lawley Senior High School
· Lifestyle amenities close by include Yokine Bowling Club and Terry Tyzack Gym & Aquatic Centre
· Conveniences – shopping amenities (Flinders Square Shopping Centre) so close and access to public transport even closer
Annual Council Rates: $1462.15
Annual Water Rates: $ 1033.37