This striking classic family home sits in a tightly held pocket of Floreat, overlooking beautiful trees and greenery that the suburb is so well known for.
– Huge master bedroom with walk in robes and ensuite
– North facing rear yard
– Large solar heated swimming pool with water feature and child friendly safety ledge
– 4/5 bedrooms
– 3.5 bathrooms
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living
– Theatre room
– Formal lounge
– Built in cabinetry to study, theatre and upstairs landing
– Built in robes
– Private undercover alfresco with timber decking
– Reticulated gardens with established fruit trees
– Solar panels
– 2 car remote control garage
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Separate wine cellar
– 435m to Lawler Park and Mabel Talbot Park
– Walk to Bold Park Nature Reserve and Perry Lakes Reserve
– Local cafes are close by including Kirwan St, La Petite and Someday,
– 1.5km to Floreat Forum
– Many sporting facilities nearby including Wembley Sports Centre, The State Netball Centre, State Athletics Stadium and Bendat Basketball Centre
– Close to public transport
– Catchment zone for Shenton College and Jolimont Primary School
– Private schools within 6.5 km include John XXIII, Scotch College, MLC and Christchurch Grammar, Hale Scholl and Newman College
Water Rates: $2149.03 pa
Council Rates: $3866.54 pa
This inner Western Suburb location offers an enviable lifestyle, surrounded by nature and nestled between the beach and CBD. City Beach is a short 5km bike ride away.
Upon entering this timeless property you will notice it’s generous proportions and flexible floorplan, ideal for contemporary family living.
The substantial, classic kitchen with brand new Miele oven and warming drawer, overlooks the dining and living area. This flows on to a private undercover alfresco, which is beautifully sunny in the mornings and sheltered in the afternoons.
The theatre room is at the rear of the property and overlooks the North Facing back yard which is lined with established fruit trees and a central grassed area. The large solar heated pool has a stone clad water feature and child safety ledge with glass pool fencing making this backyard ideal for families of all ages.
Upstairs is a large Master Bedroom and ensuite and his and hers walk in robes, two further substantial bedrooms, a third bathroom and another sitting room which opens out onto a sprawling front balcony.
Conveniently located near the Floreat Forum, coffee shops, picturesque parklands, sporting facilities and schools, this really is what family dreams are made of.
Price Guide $2 millions.
Don’t delay. Get in touch now. Call Denita on 0400 207 017