The benefit of having so much land is that you get so much house and this one doesn’t disappoint. There are 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a powder room, 2 kitchens, formal living, study, 2 informal living areas, a theatre room and a dining room.
Outside the property there is a large, freshly painted shed with its own power, bathroom and bar area. There are also 2 rainwater tanks, each holding around 160,000 litres and service all the property.
Enjoy one of the biggest residential pools we have ever seen with an accompanying outdoor alfresco area with another kitchen!
This remarkable property is just a short drive from the schools and shops of Piara waters while the white sands of Coogee Beach are only 20 minutes away.
The owner has been meticulous in her care of the property and has undertaken a number of upgrades:
• New bbq and cabinetry in outside shed area
• Freshly painted throughout
• New theatre upgrades with chrome installed for tv
• New carpet in master, formal lounge and study
• All new door handles
• New pool filter
• Huge new veggie patch
• Fencing has had added dog proof mesh so small dogs can’t get through
• New LED down lights throughout house
• Music set up in back alfresco area with Bose speakers
• New lights at front gate
• Grass has been fertilised and sprayed for weeds
• Pressure cleaned paving
• Newly painted front door
• Decking at pool area newly painted and oiled
There is future subdivision approval pending for the property which means future development potential.