Set back from the street and exuding charm whilst retaining some beautiful character features internally including decorative cornices, hardwood flooring and stained glass doors to the main living, the home itself offers so much for growing families from its light filled living spaces, generous floorplan and lush, tranquil outdoor alfresco and pool area.
Additional features you will enjoy:
– 1012 sqm green title block with a 20.12m frontage
– Freshly painted internally with new carpets throughout
– R20 zoning with the potential to subdivide and create two generous street-front lots
– Modern and fully equipped kitchen with a suite of stainless-steel appliances including the rangehood, 900mm oven, 5 burner gas stovetop and microwave. The kitchen also features an island benchtop, dishwasher and ample pantry, cupboard and bench space
– Open plan kitchen, living & dining, connecting to the outdoor alfresco
– Huge formal lounge to the front of the home, complemented with large windows for plenty of sunlight and offering direct access to the garage and outdoor area
– Master bedroom with BIR and ensuite, offering an outlook to the rear
– Three additional good sized bedrooms, two with BIRs
– Main bathroom with bath/shower & WC
– Spacious laundry with WC & access to the rear (with ample space to convert into another bathroom!)
– Large rear yard, perfect for kids to play and pets to roam; with a huge pool and surrounded by mature gardens and the outdoor alfresco
– Huge studio / pool house / activity area positioned by the pool
– Outdoor storage and garden sheds
– Bore reticulation
– Outdoor WiFi security camera
– Double car garage with heaps of parking space for additional cars
Nestled in a leafy location and conveniently positioned with easy access to the CBD via car, bus or train, you’ll enjoy the lifestyle this home offers. Leading schools as well as Curtin University are close by (around the corner from Penrhos College) plus a host of local shopping, cafes & entertainment on Preston Street (Como), Mends & Angelo Streets (South Perth) or Ardross Street (Applecross).
Disclaimer: The information provided has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and is not intended to form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.