From the three large living areas to the bedrooms that are quite literally “fit for a king” it is evident that the owners wanted to escape from the cramped design too often associated with estate living.
The above average block size paired with the convenient double street frontage provided the perfect blank canvas for the owners to build their masterpiece upon, the cleverly designed layout creates a harmonious balance between spaces.
This house was designed by the modern family, for the modern family and simply must be seen to appreciate the opportunity it presents.
• 4 oversized bedrooms (all to suit King Size beds)
• 3 separate and spacious living areas
• Ducted Airconditioning throughout
• Ceaser stone benchtops
• Ceramic floor tiles
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• 90cm Westinghouse stovetop and oven
• Walk in pantry
• Smart wiring
• Alfresco outdoor living area
• Formal living room/ theatre room
• Downstairs master bedroom
• Secondary master bedroom with ensuite upstairs.
• Upstairs retreat
• Double street frontage
• Locked double garage
• Secure parking for 4 vehicles
• Room for a boat, caravan, or trailer
• Security gate at rear
• Plenty of storage
• Lockable garage
• Security System
• 3M UV filter coated windows
Conveniently located within just a short 2 minute stroll of the new Roselea shopping centre, all of your grocery needs are virtually at your door step and a leisurely 2 minute walk in the other direction will lead you to Princeton estate’s picturesque lake.
5 San Remo boulevard’s central location makes your daily commute quick and effortless; you can be in the CBD in just under 10 minutes care of the convenient access to access to the free.
And for those who indulge in the bliss of retail therapy, a short 10 minute trip down Karrinyup road will take you straight to newly re-developed Karrinyup Shopping centre, however if your needs are more nautical in nature a further 2 minute drive down Karrinyup road will lead you to the cool embrace of the Indian ocean by the shores of Trigg beach.
For more information, please call Harry on 0400 736 677 or Georgia on 0401 493 045.