From the exposed aggregate driveway to its ornamental trees, this quality-built Dale Alcock home will impress with its refined street appeal and low-maintenance living, with a focus on luxury finishes.
Situated on 450sqm just a few minutes from the glistening sands of popular Secret Harbour Beach and a short walk to schools, parklands and shops, this is your chance to secure the lifestyle your family deserves.
It’s the level of finish that sets this home apart from the rest – from the Caesar stone benchtops and fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the tinted windows and exposed aggregate patio.
Entertain family and friends under the stunning alfresco with servery windows directly connecting to the gourmet kitchen, complete with 900mm stainless steel for electric oven and gas cooktop.
With a focus on style and quality finish, this home immediately stands out with its intelligent open plan living areas with a large living/dining area, separate home theatre with dimmer lighting, and large master suite.
All three spare bedrooms come with built-in robes, while the expansive master bedroom boasts a double ensuite vanity and shower for the ultimate adult sanctuary. The third bedroom features a separate data and TV point, ideal for use as a home office or games room if needed.
The closer you look the more you appreciate the level of finish in this home, with added extras like the water tap to fridge recess, under-mount sinks, stone benchtops, dimmable alfresco lighting, and LED feature lighting.
Enjoy the tranquillity of nature without the upkeep thanks to fully reticulated, low-maintenance garden beds and ornamental fruit trees, while the rear entrance gate ensures added flexibility for the home handy person.
This truly is a special home that stands out from the rest – with its quality luxury features, high level of finish, and idyllic coastal location.
– Dale Alcock custom designed home
– Fully ducted reserve cycle air conditioning throughout
– Mains reticulated lawn and gardens
– CCTV cameras
– 2 Car garage with extra height
– 5 kW solar inverter – Fronius smart metre 22 solar panels
– Bedrooms with built-in robes and 1 mirrored door
– Bedroom 3 fitted with its own separate data and tv point
– NBN connected
– Ensuite double vanity Caesar stone bench all benches throughout
– Ensuite double shower
– Huge WIR in master
– Water tap to fridge recess
– Tinted windows to the main living area, theatre, master bedroom, and bedroom 4
– 900mm stainless steel for electric oven and gas cooktop
– Stainless Bosch dishwasher
– Servery windows
– Dimmer lights to alfresco
– Outdoor power
– Rear entrance gate
– Exposed aggregate patio
– Shire rates: $1,840.29 pa
– Water rates: $1,084.31 pa
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.