High ceilings and timber flooring are found throughout the home along with a recycled brick feature wall in the lounge room. There is an abundance of natural light throughout the home which all combines to generate a warm and old-world charm feel to it.
The kitchen has been modernised with a gas cook top, separate wall oven, dishwasher, and there are plenty of storage options along with a breakfast bar for two! A separate dining room is located adjacent to the kitchen where you can enjoy your latest creations!
Accommodation includes the master bedroom, which is a great size and includes a built-in robe. While the minor bedrooms are also of a good size. There is a family bathroom, includes a bath and vanity. There is a separate laundry, which has been updated and is expansive with many storage options available.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Aquinas College, Curtin University, local primary schools and Welwyn Avenue shops while Waterford Plaza is only a short drive away. There is easy access to public transport via buses and the train line as well as freeway access.
Features of this property include:
– Formal living area with feature face brick wall
– Modernised kitchen/meals area with gas hot plates, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Separate dining or 2nd living area
– Three big bedrooms, master with built in robe
– Family bathroom with bath & shower
– Huge laundry and separate toilet
– Peaceful timber decked alfresco overlooking gardens
– Split system air conditioning
– Timber floors throughout
– Security screens and doors
– Reticulated lawns and raised garden beds with feature lighting
– Parking for multiple cars
For further information on the property, don’t hesitate in contacting Brad Katnich on 0466 900 955 or Garrick McCamey on 0416 112 994