Offering 4 bedrooms with master on the ground floor, 2 bathrooms, an oversized study (or 5th bedroom), wide entry passage with recessed art or picture framing through double doors, open plan family and dining off kitchen, stunning wrap around pool, stunning poolside decked alfresco, beautifully manicured gardens and lawn, on a spacious 555sqm of land.
The street frontage is immaculate and understated, with landscaped gardens bordered by manicured hedging and matured shrubs. Inside reveals a versatile and intuitive floorplan that is designed for flexible functionality and excellent separation of space. Abundant natural light cascades into classically elegant, generously proportioned interiors, emphasizing the seamless connection to outdoor entertaining spaces.
The glorious ground master bedroom and luxury en-suite with double basins provide an oasis of tranquility with windows soaking up magnificent garden through plantation blinds.
Beautifully balanced interconnected family living, dining and kitchen exude comfortable warmth and easy sophistication adorned with WA Blackbutt timber floorboards. A triumph of luxury and convenience, the superbly appointed kitchen is an inspiration to talented home chefs with Caesarstone benches, SMEG electric oven / gas cooktop and Miele dishwasher.
Family living and dining areas open to a gas plumbed alfresco deck with in ceiling premium speakers and provisions for a BBQ gas connection, a ceiling fan and uninterrupted views over the concrete solar heated saltwater pool and illuminating garden lights with fully matured magnolia trees are all you would expect in a home of this caliber.
Beyond the floor to ceiling windows are spectacular landscaped private gardens and a manicured grassed area for the children or that much loved pet. Off set to the open planed living areas through a set of double doors is a large theatre room with wiring for ceiling mounted projector and ceiling speakers. The home also has Ethernet/TV/Foxtel cabling throughout with central hub to round off a perfect entertainers delight.
The well designed upper level accommodation is abundant and spacious. Three large carpeted bedrooms all with ceiling fans, plantation blinds and built in robes surround a spacious living area that is perfectly accustomed as a children’s retreat. A separate bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet mean the upper level can sit totally separate to the rest of this luxurious residence as an idyllic sanctuary.
This magnificent family home offers a perfect blend of contemporary sophistication, modern functionality and extraordinary style.
Exclusively situated in prestigious Churchlands Green estate, with excellent schools, parks and local shops nearby.
Features you will love;
– Webb Brown Neaves built 2011
– 555m2 block
– Wide entry passage (double doors)
– 4 large bedrooms
– Large study / 5th bedroom
– Large upstairs living area (“kids retreat”)
– 2 bathroom, 3 WC
– Double garage with storage area
– Theatre room with wiring for ceiling mounted projector and ceiling speakers
– Ethernet/TV/Foxtel cabling throughout with central hub
– In ceiling premium speakers on deck
– Caesarstone benches to kitchen and bathrooms / powder room
– Raised deck with ceiling fan overlooking concrete pool
– Pool with saltwater chlorinator and solar heating
– Security alarm system
– Fully automatically reticulated manicured lawns and gardens
– High ceilings to open plan living areas
– Floor to ceiling windows surround open plan outlook onto deck/pool/garden
– Gas plumbed to deck (provision for BBQ connection)
– SMEG electric oven / gas cooktop
– Miele dishwasher
– Pool and garden lighting
– Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– ceiling fans in upstairs (3) bedrooms
– WA Blackbutt floorboards
– Continuous flow gas hotwater system
– Soft close cabinets and drawers
– Built in robes in all bedrooms, walk-through robe in master
– Window locks on all windows