The home was designed to take full advantage of its environment with generous windows to take in the surrounding landscape. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with the master suite having a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom. A vast open-plan living meals and kitchen opens to the deck that runs the entire width of the home. The list of features below and the photographs confirm that the home has everything you need to live an enviable lifestyle.
The location is exemplary set within easy reach of The City, schools shops & transport by road or rail. Cafes and restaurants abound and with open spaces in abundance, this exclusive pocket is sought after by outdoor lovers and ‘Urbanites’ alike.
– 4 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (one ensuite)
– Large open-concept living and dining
– Gas hot water system
– Gas cooktop
– Spa bath and double vanity to the main bathroom
– Solar Panels (6.6kw solar system)
– Evaporative and split system air-con (to master suite)
– 2 car carport
– Undercroft storage and shed
– Gazebo and timber deck in the rear garden
– Deck with sweeping city views
– Shire rates: $2,600 per annum (approx)
– Water rates: $1,151.18 per annum
– Block size: 724 sqm
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.