With a floorplan that flows seamlessly between entertaining, living and sleep zones and a wonderful outdoor space to relax and take full advantage of the lush surroundings, this home strikes the perfect balance of charming character features and modern day comforts; certain to be a much loved sanctuary and provide endless inspiration and memories for years to come.
Additional features of the home you will enjoy:
– Street facing home on a 352sqm survey-strata block with secure entry & parking
– Light, bright & spacious open plan kitchen, living & dining – truly the heart of the home, this large space will impress and be well utilised, overlooking and flowing through to the outdoor alfresco
– Well designed and appointed kitchen offering plenty of bench, cupboard and pantry space plus a large island bench and breakfast bar. The kitchen comes equipped with all the modern appliances you would expect including electric stovetop, integrated rangehood, stainless steel oven & dishwasher
– Beautiful character features including an idyllic front façade, soaring ceilings, leadlight windows, original fireplaces, solid floorboards and a wide front porch on arrival
– Spacious bedrooms with the main bedroom to the front of the house including a BIR
– Luxurious renovated bathroom with shower, freestanding bath & WC
– European laundry with separate linen storage
– Second WC
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– A peaceful and private outdoor space surrounded by lush greenery featuring a timber decked outdoor alfresco, perfect for enjoyment throughout the seasons
– Garden shed
– Gated front yard with low maintenance gardens
– Parking for 2-3 cars with access down the side of the home to the rear
Whether you need to get into the city, access the freeway or head toward the airport, this central location is easily accessible and provides the best of inner-city living in a suburban family-friendly location. Within walking distance to East Victoria Park Primary & the family/pet friendly Kate Reserve, you’ll also enjoy being only moments from the vibrant East Victoria Park shopping & café precinct. Also within close proximity are Crown Entertainment Complex/Optus Stadium, Curtin University and an easy commute to Perth Airport.
A home that is certain to keep you captivated, for more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.