The house itself is a masterpiece of design, with multiple internal living areas that are perfect for entertaining guests or simply relaxing with family. The spacious living room is the perfect place to kick back and relax after a long day. Of course, it’s not just the inside of the house that’s impressive. With multiple external living areas, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the beautiful outdoor surroundings. Whether it’s relaxing on the upstairs porch or hosting a barbecue in the downstairs patio, there are plenty of ways to make the most of the warm weather and outdoor scenery.
The kitchen is well appointed, offering plenty of counter space, quality Miele stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and a extra large island bench that is perfect for preparing meals or hosting friends and family.
With four large bedrooms in total, including a ground floor bedroom, there is plenty of space for everyone to enjoy their own private retreat. Two of the four bedrooms feature ensuites and walk in robes which offers incredible flexibility for the occupants of the home. Whether you have a large family or frequently host guests, having multiple master bedrooms means that everyone can enjoy their own private space and comfortable living.
Additionally, the presence of a study on the ground floor offers a great opportunity for those who work from home or need a quiet space for studying or other projects.
This property is currently tenanted until October 2023 with a rental income of $1,000 PW.
Don’t miss your chance to make this stunning coastal home your own.
• 331sqm block
• Two master bedrooms with WIR / Ensuites
• Ducted airconditioning throughout
• Multiple internal / external living areas
• 2.8m ceilings throughout
• Private Laneway access
• Kitchenette upstairs
• Miele Appliances
• Separate laundry adjoining to the external drying area
• Low maintenance
Within walking distance:
Stirling Leisure Centre, Brighton Road shops including Stone Jetty, Harvest Boulangerie Patisserie and the Brighton Road Food Market, Abbett Park and outstanding sporting facilities – including the Scarborough Bowling, Sportsmans and Tennis Clubs
• Great provision of public transport
• Close to Scarborough Beach’s multi-million-dollar facelift
• Close to the new Scarborough Beach Pool
• Close to St John’s Primary School, Deanmore Primary School, Scarborough Primary School and St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School
• Close to shopping at the exciting new Karrinyup complex redevelopment – and Westfield Innaloo nearby
• Churchlands Senior High School & Carine Senior High School (catchment zone)
• Close to other parks, cafes, restaurants and coastal amenities
For more information or a copy of the detailed buyer book, please contact Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.