Engineered oak timber floors, tall ceilings and a host of character details are on show throughout. The well-equipped kitchen is ready for you to make it your own. Complete with Caesar stone bench tops, quality Bosch appliances, a dishwasher, gas cooking and ample storage.
Three bedrooms and one bathroom complete the floorplan. All three bedrooms are well appointed and generous in size, the master bedroom complete with built-in cabinetry not compromising any space. The second bedroom is a generous size and light filled, the third bedroom makes for a great space for a study.
The bathroom features tiled floors, a glass feature with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, a solid timber Australian oak vanity and skylight to compliment the charming space.
At the rear of the property you are spoilt with a grassed area, a garden shed and a large undercover deck for entertaining and evening dinners in the warmer weather.
Last but not least, the staple of this home is the well kept gated grass front yard that is ready for you, your family, friends and pets to enjoy all the moments this coastal lifestyle has to offer.
• Double brick build
• Engineered oak timber floors
• High Ceilings
• West facing aspect
• Led lighting throughout
• Modern aesthetic and a neutral colour palette
• Split system air-conditioning
• Bosch appliances and gas cooking
• Freshly painted
• Council approval for master ensuite
• Street frontage
• 5KW Solar panels
• Separate laundry
• Garden shed
• Fully fenced yard for children and pets
• Great provision of public transport
• A short stroll to Abbett Park and outstanding sporting facilities including the Scarborough Bowling, Sportsmans and Tennis Clubs
• Close to Scarborough Beach’s multi-million-dollar facelift
• Close to Scarborough Beach and Trigg Beach
• Close to Newborough Primary School and all local schools
• Close to shopping at the exciting new Karrinyup complex redevelopment
• Churchlands Senior High School and Carine Senior High School (catchment zone)
• Close to other parks, cafes, restaurants and coastal amenities
For more information or a copy of the detailed buyer book please contact Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.