Nestled in the golf course precinct, here is a home that offers versatile accommodation including a queen-sized guest suite downstairs and fabulous living spaces to enjoy.
A separate lounge has built-in cabinetry with a stone top and provision for a bar fridge – a perfect room to enjoy cocktail hour. An upper living area is the perfect space to quietly retreat with a good book or use as a homework/study zone alongside bedrooms two and three.
The open plan dining and living area flow out to a peaceful and private court garden. In addition to the expertly landscaped and established garden beds, two water features enhance the tranquility of this outdoor space.
76 Moulden Avenue Features:
– 19 Solar Panels installed
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Security alarm and quality security screens on sliding doors and windows
– Ducted vacuum system
– Separate powder room
– Remote control retractable blind for outdoor relaxation & the BBQ season will be easier with a natural gas bayonet outside
– Fruit trees include fig, mandarin, lime, apricot and a bay leaf tree
Annual Council Rates: $2,246.89
Annual Water Rates: $1,655.04
Green title lot: 382m2