Downstairs features a well-appointed modern kitchen with a moody colour pallete finished with a large island bench, dual sink, Miele dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel induction cooktop/oven and a walk in pantry nook with plenty of storage. The air-conditioned open plan living and dining areas flow effortlessly to the covered private entertaining area, making entertaining a breeze. A second East facing Entertaining area at the front of the home features a sparkling in-ground salt water pool where you will enjoy plenty of room for lounging around with a peaceful and leafy outlook.
Upstairs you will find three large light filled bedrooms all offering built-in robes, ceiling fans, ducted air-conditioning, brand new carpet and plantation timber shutter. Both bathrooms have been completely renovated with a stylish and coastal finish. A new sliding door has created an additonal bedroom or living area for separation with bifold shutters and a sliding door opening this area right up onto the balcony overlooking the pool.
Only footsteps away lies beautiful Abbett Park, Deanmore Duke Reserve and its sprawling community sporting facilities, with the likes of bus stops and other public-transport options, excellent schools, shopping facilities (including the new-and-improved Karrinyup complex), cafes, restaurants and Scarborough Beach’s multi-million-dollar foreshore revamp all just minutes from your front doorstep themselves. This one is the true definition of a “hidden gem”!
Property Highlights & Finishings:
• Dual access from Abbett St and Trethowan Lane
• Freshly painted with new carpet throughout
• Salt water pool and outdoor hot water shower
• Double garage with extended store, accessible from the lane and backyard as well as direct access to the laundry
• Fisher & Paykel induction cooktop and oven, Miele dishwasher
• Gas bayonets for heating as well as a 5 zone ducted climate control system
• Option of fourth and fifth bedroom
• Understairs storage, powder room and a laundry with plenty of storage finish off the downstairs
• Master ensuite featuring dual sink vanity, porcelain tiles and shower
• Family bathroom with a shower and separate bathtub
• New plantation timber shutters
• Lockable gated front and rear entrances for privacy
• Linen press at the top of the stairs
• Solid oak hardwood floors
• Alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Bose hi system wall and roof mounted speakers
• LED dimmable lights
• Gas hot water
• Garden and pool lighting and reticulated gardens
• Total area 473m2
• Quiet & family friendly neighbourhood with very close access to Abbett Park & Deanmore Duke Reserve
For more information or a copy of the detailed buyer book, contact Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.