This pretty as a picture townhome is beautifully presented inside and out. Featuring generous room sizes, soaring ceilings and two living areas, this really is a rare offering and an inspection will impress.
Built in 2002 with classic design elements, you can enjoy the character style and features that everyone loves without the maintenance usually associated with those 100 year old homes!
Primary features include:
– Two living areas
– Stunning timber floorboards
– Soaring ceilings to the main living area
– Well sized courtyard with shade sails
– 3 W/Cs (two upstairs, one downstairs)
– Massive master suite with balcony and ensuite
– Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Dedicated store room
– Electronic sliding vehicle gate
– Lovely low-maintenance gardens
Set in an extremely convenient location close to the Angove Cafe Strip, Hyde Park, Beaufort Street and the City. You really couldn’t ask for prettier home in a more central location.
For all enquiries please contact Shaun of Bellcourt. on 0466 822 050 or via email@example.com – otherwise, I look forward to seeing you at the home open!
Council Rates: approx. $2277.14 per annum
Water Rates: approx. $1395.9 per annum
Strata: $480.13 per quarter (includes building insurance)