Flooded with natural light, the sizable open-plan kitchen and living area is well positioned, opening up to the large balcony where indoor and outdoor living combines. Relax, unwind and enjoy an impressive view of the hills.
With a continuous flow of space, the master suite will be everything you need. Mirrored built-in robes and high ceilings add to the vastness. Appealing neutral tones feature in the white and bright ensuite bathroom.
The second bedroom and bathroom are just as impressive. Not only an excellent investment, this apartment presents as new and will suit an investor, professional couple or someone looking for a lock up and leave home.
With close proximity to Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, Cockburn Central, Jandakot Primary School and Emmanuel Catholic College and so much more, this apartment can’t be missed. Get in touch with Nick Wallace on 0409 295 914 to make this home your own.
With features including:
– Contemporary 2-bedroom 2-bathroom
– Modern wood look flooring in living areas
– Large balcony with views of the hills
– Bright kitchen with gas cooktop, fridge recess and plenty of cupboard space
– Ample cupboard space
– Group of 8 quiet apartments
– Stone benchtops in the kitchen
– 1 private carpark and storage space
– Split system air conditioning for living
– Leased at $380 per week until August 2023
For all enquiries please contact Nick Wallace