Charming brickwork and striking high timber-lined ceilings grace the residence’s casual living zones – inclusive of a huge family room with a gas bayonet and low-maintenance timber-look flooring and an adjacent open-plan meals and kitchen area, where tiled floors meet a double storage pantry, quality integrated Miele dishwasher and microwave appliances, an integrated range hood, a ceramic hotplate, separate oven and more.
A carpeted formal-dining room by the entry is reserved for those special occasions, as is the carpeted formal lounge that is large in size, boasts soaring high raked ceilings and has its own feature fireplace.
The spacious master suite is the pick of the bedrooms with its split-system air-conditioning unit, walk-in wardrobe, private fully-tiled ensuite bathroom (comprising of a shower, toilet and vanity) and a delightful back balcony with pleasant tree-lined views, as well as a pitched pergola perched just above it.
Outdoors and off the family room, you will find a fabulous pitched patio-entertaining area that complements a lovely paved courtyard, as well as a tranquil backyard-lawn patch. A shimmering below-ground swimming pool can also be found at the rear and helps complete this perfect family package.
A plethora of picturesque local parklands – including Galston Park up the road and Granadilla Park down the street – can be found in every direction here, as can a host of bus stops. Only walking distance away lie sprawling playing fields and community facilities at Percy Doyle Reserve, as well as Duncraig Shopping Centre, the Little “H” Café, medical facilities and more shopping at Glengarry Village.
This sublime property also falls within the catchment zones for both Poynter Primary School and Carine Senior High School, whilst the likes of the freeway, the Warwick and Greenwood Train Stations, St Stephen’s School, Sacred Heart College, St Mark’s Anglican Community School, major shopping centres, beautiful beaches and the magnificent Hillarys Boat Harbour are all just minutes away in their own right. It’s a South Duncraig special – if ever there was one!
• Alarm system
• Ducted vacuum
• Fully automated reticulation front and back
• Saltwater pool – new pump
• Miele oven, dishwasher and induction cook top
• Solar panels
• Zipscreens (pull-down blinds to the alfresco/outdoor dining)
• Glideron electric garage door
• Split system air conditioning
• Pomegranate tree, Lemon tree, Passionfruit vine
• Great neighbours / family friendly neighbourhood
• Carpeted formal spaces, bedrooms and study
• Built-in robes to the 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms
• Fully-tiled main family bathroom with a shower and separate corner bathtub
• Functional laundry with ample storage, a double linen press and outdoor access
• Double lock-up garage
• Huge 867sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1981 (approx.)
• Short walk to the local shopping village and Poynter Primary School (intake area)
• Carine Senior High School catchment zone
• A few minutes’ drive to Sacred Heart College and St Mark’s Anglican Community School
• Close to Percy Doyle Reserve and other lush local parks (including Carine Open Space), plus community and sporting facilities
• Easy access to public transport, train stations and the freeway
• Minutes away from glorious swimming beaches, Hillarys Marina, cafes, restaurants and more
• Moments from public and private golf course, the new-look Karrinyup Shopping Centre and more shopping at Westfield Whitford City – and nearby Carine Glades
For more information or a copy of the detailed buyer book, call Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.