Nestled privately at the rear of a boutique group of townhouses only metres from the Beaufort Street strip, this beautiful home with its stunning city views is the perfect near city bolthole you’ve been searching for.
Boasting generous proportions, light & bright neutral spaces and immaculate presentation that includes the renovated kitchen and bathroom, there’s nothing here to spend or do except move in and start living.
Highlights of this terrific property downstairs include but aren’t limited to:
– Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living room with direct access out to the large decked alfresco entertaining area, also with city views, plus paved courtyard – the size of the outdoor area will surprise!
– Kitchen includes quality appliances, glass splashback, breakfast bar for casual meals and drinks with family and friends, and lots of practical bench and storage space
– Laundry and second WC
– Covered parking right near your front door for ease and convenience
– Great sized main bedroom with BIRs and private balcony to soak in that sweeping city & treetop vista
– Fantastic family bathroom with quality Spanish porcelain tiles, double vanity, large corner bath and separate shower
– Separate WC
– Two further good sized bedrooms
Two brand new, top-of-the-range Mitsubishi Heavy Industries split systems have also been installed in the lounge and master bedroom, with five-year warranties until October 2025. All bedrooms include ceiling fans with a gas bayonet located in the lounge, so your heating and cooling requirements are covered all year round.
Location wise it doesn’t get much better than this – situated in a prestige street and suburb, close to parks, transport, Perth College (did we mention it’s in the Mt Lawley SHS zone?) and all of the attractions the Beaufort Street strip includes with cafes, restaurants, wine bars, retail outlets, shopping and more – the hardest part of your evenings and weekends will be deciding where to spend them!
Simply put, this comfy abode affords the astute buyer (or their tenant) a lifestyle opportunity too good to ignore.
Call now for more details or see you at the home open!
BUYERS WITH OVER $549,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:OOPM, TUESDAY, 8TH DECEMBER 2020 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Shire Rates: $1,500.70 per annum
Water Rates: $1,301.95 per annum
Strata Fees: $586.57 per quarter
Internal lot size: 104sqm
Total lot size: 136sqm