Features of this home include:
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with a view over the lush front yard
– Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, ample cupboards and quality European appliances
– Master bedroom positioned to the front of the home, with built in robe
– Family bathroom with shower
– Two minor bedrooms
– Combined bathroom/laundry with a shower over bath & toilet
– Spacious front yard with mature, low maintenance gardens
– Rear outdoor alfresco and entertaining area
– Insulated loft; for use as a hobby room or storage
– Plenty of storage
– Beautiful Jarrah flooring throughout
– Split system air-conditioning
– Double carport with remote door
– 5kW PV Solar System to help with electricity bills.
Positioned in a popular pocket of Manning and only footsteps to the Manning Community Hub, IGA and Henry M’s café. Within close proximity you’ll discover some of WA’s leading schools, Curtin University, Waterford Plaza and public transport routes.
HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING AND APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY?
It’s simple, go to https://www.2apply.com.au/agency/bcsouthperth and click ‘Book Inspection’ or ‘Apply’
PLEASE NOTE : Applications won’t be processed until you have viewed the property.