Introducing this fantastic low maintenance home situated in the suburban streets of Fremantle.
Perfect as a four-bedroom or three-bedroom home with a study/ formal lounge, this home offers plenty of space for it’s residents to enjoy.
With its low maintenance garden, this home caters to those on the move who prefer to spend their weekend living life to the fullest.
Mere minutes from the centre of Fremantle, this home is perfect for buyers looking for the Freo lifestyle without the maintenance concerns of an older home. With multiple cafes and shops in the immediate vicinity, this location provides the convenience of many local amenities, just a brief walk or bike ride from your doorstep.
– Separate lounge/ Study/ 4th Bedroom
– Spacious open plan living area
– Contemporary kitchen with brand new dishwasher being installed
– Alfresco area with access to the master bedroom
– Large master bedroom
– Master walk-in wardrobe
– Master en-suite
– Built-in wardrobes for the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
– Bathtub in the main bathroom
– Separate WC
– Large double garage
– Extra space for workbench/ storage in garage
– Ducted air conditioning
– Gas bayonets for heating
– Laundry with plenty of storage
– 500m to Frank Gibson Park
– 200m to Royal Fremantle Golf Club
– 550m to your local café (Oushk)
– 350m to 915 Bus stop (To Fremantle Train Station)
– 850m to your local bakery (Panna Artisan Bakery & Patisserie)
– 1km to Palmyra Primary School (local catchment Zone)
– 2.5km to Melville Senior High School (local catchment Zone)
– 3km to Fremantle Town Centre (7-minute drive)
– 4km to Bathers Beach
Distances provided by Google Maps
*Pets considered on application
*Freshly Listed and Ready for Occupancy
To schedule a viewing, simply register to inspect or click the email agent button. Once you’ve submitted your details, you’ll receive an automatic response with the available viewing times. Please follow the prompts and register for the time that suits you best. Please note that we will notify you of the inspection times as they become available. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of enquiries, we cannot accommodate private inspections.
If you’re unable to attend the viewing in person, you can arrange for a friend or family member to attend on your behalf.
In case you can’t make it to a viewing you’ve registered for, please let us know that you won’t be attending.
The particulars of this listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst Bellcourt have made every effort to ensure the information listed (including but not limited to chattels, features, photos and all rates) is reliable and accurate at the time of advertising the property all clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and to the clients expectation.