The design and layout of this apartment is truly admirable and it will be sure to impress guests while providing a functional and comfortable home in this premium location!
At ground level, 333 Oxford hosts its very own small cafe where you can collect your morning coffee with just a short trip down the lift. All within a short walking distance you will reach popular bars, restaurants and food stores!
What’s to love;
– Situated in a small complex of only 7 apartments
– Open plan kitchen and living with dishwasher, electric cooking, ample storage, Island bench and breakfast bar
– Front facing terrace which completely opens up to the living area with large stackable sliding doors
– Master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe
– Spacious ensuite with his & hers basins, floor to ceiling tiles and a glassless low maintenance shower
– Generously sized second and third bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– European laundry, with washing machine/dryer combo
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Store room situated on the apartment level for ease of access
– Secure complex with intercom access
– Secure basement parking and ample street parking
Sorry pets are not permitted
Lease: Initially 6-12 Months
To arrange a viewing is simple! All you need to do is register to inspect or click the email agent button.
Once your details have been submitted you will receive an automatic response with the available viewing times; follow the prompts and register for the time that best suits you. If the inspection times don’t suit you, please feel free to contact me to arrange a suitable time.
Please note, if you don’t register for a viewing and confirm your attendance the viewing will not go ahead.
If you are unable to make a viewing you have registered for please notify us you will not be attending.
The particulars of this listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst Bellcourt have made every effort to ensure the information listed (including but not limited to chattels, features, photos and all rates) is reliable and accurate at the time of advertising the property all clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and to the clients expectation.