– Never lived in before!
– Reverse cycle A/C
– Secure Floor access
– Video intercom
– Undercover secure parking
– Induction 60cm cooktop and 60cm oven
– Integrated dishwasher
– Quality timber oak floors in living
– Loads of storage including a store room
– Integrated laundry with dryer included
– Master with walk in robe
– Beautiful aspect from the balcony looking towards the city
– Ceiling heights at 2.8m
– Private storage for your wine in the dedicated wine stoage facility
– Digital package collection lockers
– North Street Deli new venture has launched on the ground floor of Victoria House
– Common facilities in the complex such as wine room, meeting room, BBQ and orchard/productive gardens.
– Coles is soon to open next door
– Train is less than 400m walk
– Beautiful open space, playgrounds, BBQ and park right on your doorstep
Sorry no pets
To arrange a viewing is simple! All you need to do is register to inspect or click the email agent button.
Once your details have been submitted you will receive an automatic response with the available viewing times; follow the prompts and register for the time that best suits you. If the inspection times don’t suit you, please feel free to contact me to arrange a suitable time.
Please note, if you don’t register for a viewing and confirm your attendance the viewing will not go ahead.
If you are unable to make a viewing you have registered for please notify us you will not be attending.
The particulars of this listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst Bellcourt have made every effort to ensure the information listed (including but not limited to chattels, features, photos and all rates) is reliable and accurate at the time of advertising the property all clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and to the clients expectation.