Located in a popular residential area close to fine local schools, public transport, local parklands and plenty of cafes, restaurants & shopping is this much loved double storey home that awaits a new family to start a new chapter and create new memories!
A character home from the 1930’s, it is adorned with features of the era that add to its beauty and charm. Entering through the white picket fence, you’ll be greeted by a wide porch on arrival with leadlight windows, high ceilings with decorative cornices and solid timber flooring.
Additional features you’ll enjoy:
– Downstairs master bedroom with WIR
– Three additional well sized rooms, with built-in-robes
– A bathroom on each level
– Dedicated study
– Central kitchen and dining area
– Beautiful living area that opens out to the backyard
– Formal living room
– Good outdoor area with shed
– Plenty of storage space
– Low maintenance and easy care gardens
– Parking for 2 cars
To arrange a viewing, please contact Monique on 0400 443 998 or email@example.com