– Open plan living boasting cathedral ceilings, gourmet kitchen with stone tops and quality appliances. Double door fridge/freezer can be included if necessary.
– Theatre room with projector and large screen including built in cabinets and sound system with HDMI cabling
– Two large double bedrooms with built in robes
– Bathroom with separate W/C
– Home office with fitted furniture
– Large Laundry
– Private north facing alfresco area with pitched cedar wood ceilings, outdoor kitchen, hot and cold sink, glass splash backs, wood decking, urban stone pavers
– Direct access into home from double lock up garage
– Formal retreat with bi-fold doors opening onto balcony with city views
– Huge Master bedroom, ensuite plus walk-in robe.
– Reverse cycle ducted heating/cooling
– Smart wiring
– 3 phase power
– Ducted vacuum system and
– 300 litre solar hot water system
– Cafe’s & bars (incl the Angove St, Oxford St & Mt Hawthorn entertaining strips), shops, schools, parklands, transport and only 5.8km’s from the CBD.
Available from 31st January 2024
Pets considered upon application
12 Month Lease
Please be prepared to sign a lease and pay the full bond amount plus 2 weeks rent within 24 hours in the event that your application is accepted. Serious applicants will only be considered.
To schedule a viewing, simply register to inspect or click the email agent button. Once you’ve submitted your details, you’ll receive an automatic response with the available viewing times. Please follow the prompts and register for the time that suits you best. Please note that we will notify you of the inspection times as they become available. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of enquiries, we cannot accommodate private inspections.
If you’re unable to attend the viewing in person, you can arrange for a friend or family member to attend on your behalf.
In case you can’t make it to a viewing you’ve registered for, please let us know that you won’t be attending.
The particulars of this listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst Bellcourt have made every effort to ensure the information listed (including but not limited to chattels, features, photos and all rates) is reliable and accurate at the time of advertising the property all clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and to the clients expectation.