Features of this quality unfurnished apartment include:
– Light & bright living/dining and kitchen area opening to balcony
– Contemporary kitchen with quality appliances, stone bench tops and great cupboard space
– Master bedroom with big walk in robe and ensuite
– Two minor bedrooms, both queen bed size with built in robes
– Bathroom/laundry and toilet
– Private balcony taking in Melville Water views from the Raffles to Matilda Bay
– Timber look flooring throughout living area
– Ducted air conditioning
– Huge storeroom inside your apartment
– Secure parking for two cars
– Fridge & washer/dryer included
Include facilities like:
– Sparkling swimming pool
– Common lounge & bbq facilities on the ground floor
– Amazing roof top deck with entertaining facilities and wonderful 360-degree views
– Conference meeting room
Just a short walk to Neil McDougall Park plus other local parks as well as walking & cycle paths along the Swan River, Canning Bridge bus & train stations or jump in the car for a short drive to shops & cafes at Preston Street or Waterford Plaza.
HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING AND APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY?
It’s simple, go to https://www.2apply.com.au/agency/bcsouthperth and click ‘Book Inspection’ or ‘Apply’
PLEASE NOTE : Applications won’t be processed until you have viewed the property.