This well presented property feels like home as soon as you walk through the doors with a blanket of warmth covering the entry foyer, high ceilings give an immediate sense of space. Continue through past the formal dining area and realise that you have the perfect combination for a thriving family or pair of young professionals at their social peak.
Cook up a storm in your modern stone, wraparound kitchen that overlooks the vast dining space and living area. An almost five metre high window lets light flood your expansive open plan living and dining areas. Step outside to a cosy alfresco area – perfect for entertaining day or night.
Walk up a few stairs and you arrive in the parents’ getaway, including a generous third living area that doubles as a study or restful retreat. The master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony makes the King and Queen feel very much at home. Two more upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes share a bathroom and separate powder room, while the fourth guest bedroom is downstairs and could easily double as an office.
Several living and entertaining areas, four generous bedrooms, countless conveniences, all in a very trendy pocket of North Perth. Be sure to come down and immerse yourself in Emmerson.
HOME IN BRIEF:
– Classical entry foyer, with high ceilings throughout.
– Four bedroom, two bathroom plus a powder room, downstairs guest bedroom doubles as office.
– Master bedroom with coffered ceilings, ensuite, spa and private balcony.
– Three separate living areas plus dining room with high ceilings.
– Cosy alfresco.
– Wraparound stone kitchen with ample bench space and stainless steel appliances.
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout.
– Double garage with courtyard access.
– Gated entrance.
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
– 200m to Beatty Park Leisure Centre.
– 4 minute drive to North Perth Primary School.
– 5 minute drive to Perth Modern School.
– 900m to Leederville Cafe Strip.
– Less than a 10 minute drive to the CBD.
Contact our office today to arrange a viewing.