This home offers peaceful tranquillity, history and charm and has evolved to offer every modern-day luxury and comforts a family would seek.
With stunning sea views from the cliff face and the burgeoning port city below. Located in a small one-way street, with Monument Hill at your front door, you would struggle to find anything quite like it!
What’s to love:
– Grand entrance and wide passages
– High ceilings and stunning wooden flooring throughout
– Generous sized bedrooms
– 5th bedroom or dedicated study
– Huge living room with gas fireplace
– Huge upper and lower verandahs
– Dedicated dining room with gas fireplace
– Beautiful kitchen with butler’s pantry, dishwasher & breakfast bar
– Dedicated laundry
– Ensuite bathroom upstairs with freestanding bathtub
– Separate upstairs guest toilet
– Second bathroom and toilet downstairs
– Huge section with beautiful gardens and trees (Reticulated)
– Spacious cellar for storage
– Fully fenced front and rear exterior
– Security alarm system
– Solar pannels
– Tandem carport enclosed by automatic door
– Monthly garden care included in the lease
– Two garden sheds
East Fremantle Primary School,
John Curtin College Of The Arts,
South Fremantle Senior High School
Available from 12/08/2022
Yes! Small pets may be considered
12 months minimum lease
To arrange a viewing is simple! All you need to do is register to inspect or click the email agent button.
Once your details have been submitted you will receive an automatic response with the available viewing times; follow the prompts and register for the time that best suits you. If the inspection times don’t suit you, please feel free to contact me to arrange a suitable time.
Please note, if you don’t register for a viewing and confirm your attendance the viewing will not go ahead.
If you are unable to make a viewing you have registered for please notify us you will not be attending.
The particulars of this listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst Bellcourt have made every effort to ensure the information listed (including but not limited to chattels, features, photos and all rates) is reliable and accurate at the time of advertising the property all clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and to the clients expectation.