Tailor-made for casual dining, living and entertaining, the light-filled open plan living looks through bi-fold doors to a spacious alfresco area, overlooking a stunning glass secured pool and spa complete with an easy-care garden and bench seating.
A home chefs dream, the kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, 900mm oven, dishwasher and loads of storage and bench space.
Upstairs, the master suite offers a genuine retreat, with walk-in robes, an ensuite and private balcony. Along with a second living area and study with balcony, which doubles as a fifth bedroom.
Kids and guests have the use of three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes, family bathroom and separate toilet.
Enjoy living in a precinct close to local shopping, restaurants and cafes as well as Point Walter Reserve, Bicton Baths and the Swan River.
– Secure front yard with video intercom at gate and a double remote garage
– A fantastic open plan kitchen, family and outdoor alfresco entertaining area with pool and spa
– Kitchen fitted with modern appliances, offering ample cupboard and storage space
– 3 spacious bedroom suites with built-in-robes
– Master suite with walk-in robes, ensuite and balcony
– Study with balcony
– 2nd living area
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Security alarm system
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on 9368 7200.