What to Appreciate
At the end of the treelined driveway, you come to an oasis of sculpted gardens wrapping around the beautiful country home and down to the banks of the Wooraloo Brook. The warm family home has been designed to maximise modern living & entertaining at its best. Enjoy long table lunches under the green canopy poolside, relax in the shaded lounge or enjoy a game on the competition-length bowling green.
• 30.5816ha | 75 acres
• 4 Beds | 2 Bath + Powder | Theatre | Study | 2 Car garage
• Light-filled master, ensuite with soaking bath, double vanity & W/C.
• Large Country Kitchen, top-line appliances & island bench.
• Open Plan living, fireplace, dining & lounge opening to alfresco.
• Extensive gardens, multiple spots to enjoy morning coffee in the sun, afternoon tea in the shade or evening drinks by the fire pit.
• Large lap pool with shallow area for the kids and day bed for the adults.
• 3 hole putting green & driving range.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• 6.4kw solar power system
• Satellite NBN, Foxtel & Free to Air TV.
• Seven paddocks, well-fenced, with water troughs.
• Extensive laneway system
• Excellent single-handed cattle yards
• Full-size lunging yard
• Open Machinery shed with enclosed workshop.
• Hay shed, woodshed & sea container for storage.
• Two dams
• 500,000 litres of rainwater storage
• Bore – 1,500 litre per hour automatically filling a 46,000-litre tank
• 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Sheds
• 2 Large rainwater tanks
• Retic gardens, citrus & fruit trees.
Inspections via private appointment, For Sale in conjunction with John Garland of Garland International.