Nestled high on the edge of the Darling Scarp, “Karrakin” enjoys breathtaking, uninterrupted views over lush farming land & down to the coast. A private landholding situated on 100 acres of cleared parkland with undulating hills. Enjoy the lifestyle playground this property offers, such as horse-riding, bushwalking, water-sports, gardening, stargazing, biking, and many hobbies or wellness pursuits, all only 1.5 hours to Perth.
WHAT TO KNOW:
– 100 acres | 41ha
– 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 car garage
– Rammed earth and cedar architect-designed passive solar house
– Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops and premium appliances
– Reclaimed wide jarrah board and Italian terracotta tile floors
– Three spacious double bedrooms
– Grand natural stone open fireplace
– Magnificent indoor-outdoor entertaining
– Basement wine cellar
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Reticulated garden oasis with established fruit trees
– Large dam with jetty/gazebo thriving with marron & birdlife
– Shed with enclosed workshop
– Prolific native fauna, including red-tailed black cockatoos, emus, monitor lizards, kestrels, robin red-breasts, echidnas & blue wrens.
– Highly productive developed land (gravel/loam soils, rye/clover pastures, fertiliser history)
For further details please get in touch with Nick Wallace of Bellcourt Property Group or John Garland of Garland International for all inquiries.